Store Policies & FAQ
This page will be continually updated as need be. We reserve the right to alter these policies at any time and without notice. Placing an order with our website or through a partner site indicates acceptance of these policies.
Shipping, order fulfillment, and returns
- We ship all orders within 3 business days (M-F) of received and cleared payment. We often ship cards the day an order is placed. All orders will be provided with the best protection we can offer. Preorders begin shipping the day a set is released and the process finishes within 3 business days. Any orders that contain pre-orders and available cards will ship upon release of the set. Please make separate orders if you need to. Orders over 500 cards may require extra rime in processing. We will strive to let you know if that is the case.
- We use real-time shipping quotes. These are determined by the weight of your package, your distance from our location in Oregon, and the method you choose for shipment.
- Customer satisfaction is our number one goal at Top Deck Hobbies. If you ever purchase a card from our website and we inform you that we are unable to fulfill the order, we will promptly refund any charges. If your purchasing experience is in any way unsatisfactory, please inform us and we will do all we can to make it right.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order or portion of an order for any reason without prior notification. We do not accept PayPal as a form of payment for international orders. Any such order will be cancelled and refunded promptly.
- Due to the constantly fluctuating prices in the singles market, we can not accept returns on singles. If you receive a card that is not in the condition advertised, please e-mail us at email@example.com
- We bear no responsibility for lost packages shipped via USPS and do not refund claims of cards not arriving when we can provide proof that the item was delivered to the Post Office for shipment. We do ship all domestic packages with Delivery Confirmation and will not ship an international order if it cannot be tracked. Please check with your local customs office if an international order does not arrive within 3 weeks. However, the overall odds of your cards being lost are very slim and we have a very strong record of quick shipment. If you are still concerned, please use UPS as your shipping method of choice.
- INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS NOTE: We highly recommend choosing USPS Express Mail as the shipping method of choice for your order. While the base value may be higher than UPS, customs fees are usually lower. We do everything in our power to keep customs fees as low as possible. Any and all customs fees are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
- As an Authorized Internet Retailer of Wizards of the Coast, we may only ship sealed Magic: the Gathering products within the United States.
- As an Authorized Internet Retailer of Wizards of the Coast, we cannot sell sealed Magic: the Gathering products business to business.
Selling cards to us
IMPORTANT: We are currently only purchasing cards in NM/M condition. Any cards received by us in played condition will have their purchase price reduced by 50%. If the buy price was less than $0.50, that price will be reduced to $0.00. We will inform you of this, and you may choose to have the cards shipped back to you at your expense.
- Here is the procedure for selling us cards:
- Make sure you are in sell mode. Clicking the Buylist Tab will put you in this mode and you will see a banner confirming this.
- Search as you normally would for cards. You may use the links in the banner to browse by set or price, or use the products menu on the left.
- To edit or checkout, click "View List" in the buylist cart summary on the right of the page.
- Follow the prompts to complete the order.
- Wait for an approval email to arrive as we may make changes.
- Pack and ship your cards to
Top Deck Hobbies
54 W Sherman
Lebanon, OR 97355
You will be notified when your package arrives. We will process it in 1 business day. If there are no changes to the order, we will send you a check that same day. You may also opt to be paid instantly with Paypal.
Opt-in and private information
- By placing an order with our site or through a partner site, you agree to receive promotional newsletters or e-mail from us that notify you of current specials or upcoming events. These e-mails will arrive from a topdeckhobbies.com e-mail address, and you may choose to opt out at any time.
- Your personal information will never be sold to a third party.
Q: Will you carry other CCG's in the future?
A: It is a possibility. If the opportunity presents itself and we are able to continue to provide a high level of service by expanding, yes. But there are no immediate plans to do so.
Q: I live close to your location. Can I arrange to pick cards up directly?
A: Absolutely. Just choose in-store pick up as your shipping method and come in during business hours.
Q: Do you purchase cards that are not on your buylist?
A: We are always interested in adding singles or even entire collections to our inventory. Please e-mail our buyer at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Q: Do you vend at events in the Northwest?
A: Yes. We attend all Premier level Magic events in Portland and Seattle. These events are run by Cascade Games. We will post on the news page when there is an upcoming event that we will be attending. You can also find us at our retail shop in Lebanon, OR at 54 W Sherman.
Q: I have suggestions for your site. Who should I pass them along to?
A: Excellent question. We are always looking for ways to make your experience here better. Please e-mail email@example.com with your ideas.